Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WHY???

Can anyone tell me why on God's green earth? You've got a cup of coffee. You've drunk as much as you want. You take the cup to the kitchen counter. (Said counter is adjacent to the sink.) WHY would you not DUMP OUT that little bit that you did not want??? Why just set the cup on the counter and walk away? Did you intend to come back later and drink it? Tomorrow? Next weekend? If so, don't leave it by my sink. If not DUMP it OUT! (Teresa, this means you!)

P.S. I am VERY easy to get along with. :-)

3 comments:

~ Teresa ~ said...

Ummmm.... Huh? What coffee? It is not like you've made me any recently!!!!!!! You just don't love me anymore>>>>>:-(

www.stepherz.com said...

Geesh. You wouldn't want to come to my house. I think there's a half empty (half full?) glass of something in every room of the house. There might even be an old sippy cup stuck between the couch cushions. Ewwwww. :-)

Wil's Wheels said...

I am so LOL identifyiing with this...really, identifying. Isn't that sad?